Watch the video below for some examples of what you will learn to create…
In as short as this Weekend You Could Be Creating Stunning
3D Paper Punch Flowers
From: Trudy Pfeiffer,
Creator of PaperPunchFlowers.com
Dear Fellow Lover of Beautiful Crafts,
If you’ve scrolled down this far it is likely you have a passion for Card Making, and like me, you’re always on the lookout for learning new ways to decorate and ‘beautify’ your Greeting Cards so that they demand attention! If so this message will be important to you…
My Friend Told Me “You Should Teach This Stuff!”
My best friend knew that I was crafty and that I was often busy making small paper flowers to decorate cards and artwork to hang on the wall, so she asked me to demonstrate my flower making skills to a group of church ladies.
I’d not really considered teaching this art. Paper flower making was just something I kind-of taught myself to do (like so many other crafts). The evening was a success and at the end my friend said to me that I should teach this stuff to others.
Well that got me thinking…
I knew I had a lot of information to share, more that I could squeeze into a 3 hour workshop. I also knew from my experience that everyone learns at a different speed and in a workshop situation that could become an issue. I also knew that I’d have to hire rooms, post out flyers etc. and it was all seeming a bit complicated.
I didn’t want to lose this opportunity of sharing my love of creating paper punch flowers and I wanted everyone (no matter how skilled or novice) to walk away happy, feeling like they really understand and could successfully create stunning artwork with their paper flowers.
So after many months with this idea rolling around in the back of my mind I finally decided that I would teach my craft but make it available to anyone around the world from the convenience of their computer.
…and so was born Paper Punch Flowers Online Workshop
I wanted a place that you could become a member and login at your leisure, learn at your own speed, practice at your own convenience, and have a front row seat to watch the training videos over and over as many times as necessary until your skills become second nature.
I also created some projects to help kick start your creative juices so even the novice could begin creating stunning floral arrangements immediately.
Logically Sequenced Training Modules & Projects
So I sat down with my pen and paper and noted down everything I knew about turning paper punch shapes into floral works of art and then sorted my ideas into a logical sequence.
This is Not a Book Full of Confusing Diagrams?
Have you ever purchased craft books that has a series of diagrams and directions only to find that you’re more confused than ever? I know your frustration, which is why I DID NOT produce a book for you to follow and get confused.
I cleaned off my kitchen table, set up a camera on a tripod and video recorded every step of my training.
I not only tell you what to do, I show you, every single little step. So there’s no need to guess anything, its all laid out for you to watch, practice and re-watch as many times as you need.
Then I added all this information to the Paper Punch Flowers Online Workshop Members Area so it is easy to find and follow.
Take a look at the screenshots below that show the list of Workshop Modules and Projects I have available to you on the other side.
With Your Paper Punch Flowers Membership You’ll Enjoy…
- Over 3½ hours of step-by-step video demonstrations and training revealing everything you need to know from tools and supplies through to techniques and flower assembly.
- Each module contains one or more screen-flow videos breaking the training down into organized, step-by-step portions for ease of watching and re-visiting as required.
- Colored photographs are included in each module of all the flowers and greenery I demonstrate and create throughout the course. I’ve even compiled this into a pictorial reference guide that you can download and print out and use as a reference tool and memory jogger.
- Each week a new project will get delivered to your members area until all available projects are received. The projects are designed to help you start creating stunning floral arrangements and to test your skills and inspire your creativity.
- Learn at your own pace. Take the pressure off yourself. It’s not like sitting in a 3 hour workshop where you only hope you’ll remember everything the demonstrator tells you, with your lifetime membership you can watch and re-watch the video’s as many times as you need, pause and rewind if you need.
- Lifetime membership means you can come back and revisit the training anytime in the future if you’ve forgotten something, plus you will automatically receive any future updates and improvements that may be made to the workshop area.
- Training that even a novice will understand. You don’t have to be a crafty person to learn how to make paper punch flowers. I explain and demonstrate everything right down to the basics…so if you have the desire to learn I guarantee you will get it if you watch and practice.
- Create Unique Greeting Cards that your friends and family will rave about and treasure.